Thursday, January 10, 2008

Grunt work

I'm going to be re-working my website this month and making some samples to be photographed for some advertising I am planning on doing. I feel a little overwhelmed by it all but it has to be done...I just wish it didn't have to be done by me. I am not the best businesswoman on earth, just ask my husband, but I am working on it. I wish I could just do the quilting and some magical gnome from the land of OG would do all the stuff I hate like working on my website, pricing my work, selling, collecting money, etc.
It is difficult to do tedious tasks that don't involve art for me, but I am learning and doing a little bit more every day. My dear husband has been my salesman, financier, and my voice for far too long. I have been leaning on him too much. It's time to be a big girl. Blah. I don't wanna grow up.

No comments: